About this Role:
The E-commerce Coordinator is responsible for coordinating aspects surrounding online presence for dispensary locations. Including technical web issues, third party integrations, and the reflection of accurate information on all of our online platforms. The E-commerce Coordinator will work with multiple departments across the High Tide team and with general employees at the dispensary locations. This is a remote position.
- Assist with managing the Jira help desk to support retail locations:
- Troubleshoot issues
- Gather examples from store employees
- Define issues and report to Dev team or implement fix themselves
- Set up online presence for new locations.
- Manage support tickets and communication with third party service providers.
- Ecommerce and Website Maintenance/Updates
- Monitoring store online presence to ensure accurate information is being reflected and websites are running smoothly
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor degree in communication, business, information technology
- Ability manage more than one project at once
- Ability to pivot to aid the needs of the company
- Resourceful problem solver
- Good attention to detail
- Outstanding verbal and written skills and experience working with staff at all levels
- A basic understanding of Shopify and Jira/Atlassian
- A basic understanding of the cannabis industry
- Experience working remotely