Retail Sales Associate - Blackfalds
Who are we looking for?
Canna Cabana is actively seeking PT Sales Associates who are knowledgeable, responsible, hardworking, dedicated, and mature individuals interested in joining our team. Join us and become an important part of a company where the sky is the limit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Always greet customers as they enter the store.
- Manage login id on Point of Sale (POS) terminal as required by Canna Cabana
- Manage cash and product floats. You will be responsible for signing in and verifying floats of Cannabis at beginning and end of shifts.
- Create an educational and informative experience for all customers, regardless of their experience with the plant or any of its derivatives. In-house training will be provided.
- Recommend products including cannabis flower, seeds, and cannabis/smoking accessories to customers.
- Help Store Manager open / close at the beginning or end of shifts, following High Tide standard operating procedures.
- Report any suspicious behaviours or abusive customers to Store/Assistant Store Manager
- General housekeeping of store spaces (vacuum / sweep sales floor area, wipe down counters & glass display cabinets, etc.)
- ID customers as required by Cannabis Retail Store Handbook
- Must have completed Cannabis Sell Safe Retail Certification online.
- Must have QCW license before working at a Canna Cabana Store.
- Post Secondary degree / diploma preferred
- Ability to work any shift between 10 am to 2 am Monday to Sunday
- Experience in sales and customer service preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player mentality
- Ability to compute basic mathematical problems
- Attention to detail
- Passion and excitement for cannabis and all of its derivatives
- Desire to educate customers and the community about the benefits associated with cannabis use without giving medical advise