Delivery Driver - Hamilton
Canna Cabana is seeking a reliable temporary delivery driver to join our growing team. The Canna Cabana Delivery Driver is responsible for delivering Canna Cabana orders to the customer in a timely and accurate manner. The Delivery Driver will understand and ensure AGCO compliance with aspects such as the amount of onboard inventory allowed, documentation of each sale, keeping a destination log and inventory ledger, keeping all products in a secure location like a trunk or lock box, and keeping a copy of the business license on hand.
- Delivers cannabis and cannabis accessories products to our customers in a safe, courteous, and timely manner
- Establishes and maintains outstanding relations with customers
- Reviews and verifies invoices and purchase requests to ensure accuracy
- Process and deliver customer orders using Pineapple express route management application
- Ensure customers' concerns and/or questions are solved and answered promptly and efficiently
- Communicate customer requests and/or problems to a Retail Store Manager when needed
- Inspects delivery vehicles and ensures the safety and security of the loading and unloading process
- Contacts customers to confirm delivery details
- Verifies the customer’s identity before making the delivery (ensuring they are of legal age)
- Determines placement of merchandise, follows safety and lifting protocols during deliveries, and conducts safety reviews
- Documents each sale and maintains delivery logs / records
- Maintain logs of working hours and of vehicle service and repair status, following applicable provincial and federal regulations.
- Other related duties as required
Qualifications / Skills:
- Familiarity with local streets, neighborhoods, and route
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible, reliable, and dependable
- Flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Strong time management and customer service skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational abilities with task prioritization, multi-tasking, use of timelines and time management techniques
- High level of personal integrity
- Strong work ethic
- Professional/mature demeanor under stressful situation.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Driver's License (Required) and safe driving skill
- Valid CannSell License (Required)
- Current Clean criminal background check
- 3 years experience as Delivery Driver (Required)
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- A copy of current Clean driving abstract required with no violations in last three years.
- Registered owner of a Safely Working Car /Van/SUV that is well maintained is mandatory requirement of this job.
- Commercial vehicle insurance coverage for work purposes and registration proof required
- Vehicle information required - Provide the year, make, model, color, vehicle identification number (VIN), and license plate number for each vehicle. The vehicle alarm system should be installed in each delivery vehicle
- Strong mechanical aptitude with ability to perform routine vehicle maintenance.
- First Aid Kit required in the vehicle.
- Defensive Driver course an asset.
- Working smartphone with a data plan and charger required.