Backend .NET Developer
Reporting to Director, Technology, you will be responsible for building and helping to design and build high quality, APIs, integrations, web interfaces, SQL databases for over a dozen brands and portals managed by High Tide. You will also be responsible for working with remote teams and the SEO team to build global ecommerce solutions, kiosks, and apps.
- Design and maintain key integrations and APIs in Azure
- Upgrade, debug and maintain existing integrations
- Provide technical support for back-end integrations
- Develop integrations with external systems
- Maintain priority lists.
- Bachelor or technical degree in Computer Science or related discipline with at least 5 years’ experience as a .NET developer of REST APIs
- Familiarity with .NET Core and ASP.NET Core framework, Azure SQL, MySQL
- Familiarity with Azure PaaS services (Functions, Web Apps, Static Web Apps and Container Apps)
- Familiarity with using Git and CI/CD tools
- Excellent problem-solving skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Experience with WordPress (and optionally Woo Commerce) is strongly preferred.
- Experience with supporting and developing PHP applications is an asset.
- Experience with Vue/Ionic framework is an asset.
- Experience with Shopify-powered sites / Liquid templating engine is a strong asset.