Retail Sales Associate - Kitchener
Canna Cabana is actively seeking Part-Time Sales Associates who are knowledgeable, responsible, hardworking, dedicated, and mature individuals interested in joining our team. Join us and become an important part of a company where the sky is the limit.
Locations: Weber St. and Ira Needles Blvd
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Always greet customers as they enter the store.
- Manage login id on Point of Sale (POS) terminal as required by Meta Cannabis Co.
- Responsible for signing in and verifying floats of Cannabis at beginning and end of shifts.
- Create an educational and informative experience for all customers, regardless of their experience with cannabis. In-house training will be provided.
- Recommend products including cannabis flower, oils, and cannabis/smoking accessories to customers.
- Help Store/Assistant Managers open and close at the beginning or end of shifts, following Canna Cabana standard operating procedures.
- Report any suspicious behaviors or abusive customers to Store/Assistant Managers.
- General housekeeping of store spaces (vacuum/sweep sales floor area, wipe down counters & glass display cabinets, etc.).
- Promptly ID all customers who look under the age of 25 years, as required by Cannabis Retail Store Handbook.
- Abide by all company policies and procedures as directed by the Store/Assistant Managers.
- Available to work any shift between 7am to 11pm Monday to Sunday
- Must provide a copy of completed Cannabis CannSell Retail Certification prior to start date.
- Must provide a copy of clean Criminal Background Check prior to start date.
- Minimum 2-3 years of Retail Experience in sales and customer service required.
- Must have knowledge of and passion for cannabis and accessories.
- Must be available for shift work any time between 8:30 am to 11:30pm, Monday to Sunday.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player mentality.
- Ability to compute basic mathematical problems.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to educate customers and the community about the benefits associated with cannabis use without giving medical advice.