Assistant Store Manager
Prince George, BC
Retail OperationsRetail Operations
We set the standard for customer experience. Our philosophy is simple: match the products we sell with the specific needs of each customer; offer our products in a clean, contemporary space that invites return visits; and make a positive impact on the communities in which we live and work.
We are currently searching for an energetic and charismatic leader to join our team as an Assistant Store Manager.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Step Up: Act as store manager during any period that the store manager is not on site.
- Take the initiative: recruit, coach, and train top talent in an emerging new industry to ensure your team educates and informs their customers.
- Live the culture: be the industry leader in delivering a knowledgeable, genuine, and exceptional customer experience.
- Have an eye for detail: make sure the store is inviting, spotless, and well merchandised.
- Share your passion: as the resident expert and enthusiast on our products, you ensure excellent staff training and development.
- Build the brand: create a welcoming environment for customers and make a positive impact engaging with the communities in which we work.
- Make it happen: use your problem-solving and collaborative approach to achieve the (seemingly) impossible.
- Aspire for operational excellence: Develop and implement processes and procedures, oversee inventory, provide feedback on product trends and customer needs, maintain corporate visual merchandising standards, as well as assist with audits and LGCA requirements.
If you have:
- Demonstrated leadership skills and at least 1- 2 years’ retail supervisory experience
- Experience working with similar brands/products (not necessary, but an asset)
- Must already have, or be able to quickly obtain, Selling It Right certification
- Ability to develop and train staff through positive coaching and feedback
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Flexible schedule (weekdays, weekends and evenings)
- Passion for customer service excellence
- High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust
And these qualifications:
- MS Office suite
- POS expertise
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- Demonstrated abilities in visual planning and merchandising