Retail Sales Associate
Retail OperationsRetail Operations
Bud Heaven is seeking a reliable Sales Associate/Delivery Driver to join our growing team. The Canna Cabana Sales Associate/Delivery Driver is responsible for delivering Canna Cabana Orders to the customer in a timely and accurate manner. The Sales Associate/Delivery Driver will understand and ensure AGCO compliance with aspects such as the amount of onboard inventory allowed, documentation of each sale, keeping a destination log and inventory ledger, keeping all products in a secure location like a trunk or locked box, and keeping a copy of the business license in possession.
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality, and quantity of merchandise or services required. Establishes and maintains outstanding relations with customers and ensure customers' concerns and/or questions are solved and answered promptly and efficiently
- Take orders from customers and prepare products for purchase
- Delivers cannabis and cannabis accessories products to our customers in a safe, courteous, and timely manner using Pineapple express route management application
- Attempt to calm irate customers by explaining the situation while attempting to resolve the issue to the best of your abilities
- Communicate customer requests and/or problems to a Retail Store Manager when needed
- Reviews and verifies invoices and purchase requests to ensure accuracy
- Contacts customers to confirm delivery details and verifies the customer's identity before making delivery (ensuring they are legal age)
- Determines placement of merchandise, follows safety and lifting protocols during deliveries, and conducts safety reviews
- Maintains logs such as sale & delivery logs/records, working hours log, vehicle service and repair log etc. following applicable provincial and federal regulations.
- Inspects delivery vehicles and ensures the safety and security of the loading and unloading process
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge to participate in merchandising and promotional activities for accessories.
- Ensure Store conditions are consistently upheld to established standards. Participate in all manner of store maintenance
- Assist with display of merchandise and inventory management with an aim to ensure accuracy in all transactions, inventory, and procedures
- Work in partnership with management and other employees to maximize store sales and in-store presence
- Answer external and internal phone calls and transfer calls to the appropriate person or Store Manager.
- Ensure that all health, safety, and security regulations are adhered to and required standards are met
- Prepare sales and accept cash, credit card, or automatic debit payment
- Other Duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- CannSell License and a clean police background check is mandatory in Ontario.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent and good knowledge of Cannabis products and strains.
- Valid driver’s license and excellent and safe driving skills required. Defensive Driver course an asset.
- A copy of current clean driving abstract required with no violations in last three years.
- Proof of vehicle insurance coverage for work purposes and registration on driver's name
- Familiarity with local streets, neighborhoods, and route
- Strong mechanical aptitude with ability to perform routine vehicle maintenance.
- First Aid Kit required in the vehicle.
- Working smartphone with a data plan and charger required.
- Two years of experience in retail sales with proven sales ability with capability to meet and surpass targets and goals
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of customers and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions required and to promote products and persuade customers
- Strong Knowledge of retail sales principles, methods, practice and techniques
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team and should be Professional/mature demeanor under stressful situation.
- High flexibility with strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities that allow one to work effectively in a diverse environment
- High level of integrity and work ethic Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner
- Highly responsible, reliable, and dependable
- Flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Strong time management and customer service skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational abilities with task prioritization, multi-tasking, use of timelines and time management techniques