Retail Sales Associate
Retail OperationsRetail Operations
Canna Cabana is actively seeking part-time Sales Associates who are knowledgeable, responsible, hardworking, dedicated, and mature individuals interested in joining our team. Join us and become an important part of a company where the sky is the limit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Always greet customers as they enter the store.
- Manage login id on Point of Sale (POS) terminal as required by Canna Cabana
- Manage cash and product floats. You will be responsible for signing in and verifying floats of Cannabis at beginning and end of shifts.
- Create an educational and informative experience for all customers, regardless of their experience with the plant or any of its derivatives. In-house training will be provided.
- Recommend products including cannabis flower, seeds, and cannabis/smoking accessories to customers.
- Help Store Manager open / close at the beginning or end of shifts, following High Tide standard operating procedures.
- Report any suspicious behaviors or abusive customers to Store/Assistant Store Manager
- General housekeeping of store spaces (vacuum / sweep sales floor area, wipe down counters & glass display cabinets, etc.)
- ID customers as required by Cannabis Retail Store Handbook
- Must have or be able to obtain CannaSell SK certification.
- Must provide a copy of clean Criminal Background Check prior to start date.
- Experience in sales and customer service preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player mentality.
- Ability to compute basic mathematical problems.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work any shift based on business needs, Monday to Sunday.
- Ability to work nights, holidays and weekends and different locations.
- Passion and excitement for cannabis and all of its derivatives.
- Desire to educate customers and the community about the benefits associated with cannabis use without giving medical advice.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
To get your CannaSell Licence please visit-