Retail Shift Leader-Kennedale
Canna Cabana is actively seeking Part-Time Shift Leaders who are knowledgeable, responsible, hardworking, dedicated, and mature individuals interested in joining our team. Join us and become an important part of a company where the sky is the limit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance to store management in supervising and facilitating the daily operations of the store
- Oversee the responsibilities of the Store Manager in the absence of SM/ASM
- Assist in the delivery of key personnel management when on shift and resolve any customer service issues as and when needed
- Provide direction, guidance and instruction to all store associates as required
- Ensure store conditions are consistently upheld to established standards
- Assist in ensuring staffing levels adequately meet business needs, only when requested
- Be the sales and customer service leader/role model in the absence of SM/ASM
- Greet and assist customers in a way that models exemplary conduct to other staff
- Ensure company policies and relevant legislation are consistently adhered to and upheld by all staff members
- Handle customer complaints as they arise, escalating to the appropriate individual as deemed necessary
- Ensure that all health, safety and security regulations are adhered to and required standards are met on shift
- Achieving sales target and store level KPI’s
- Ensuring employees on shift are actively pursuing sales goals
- Oversee and assist in inventory management and be accountable for the inventory processes on shift
- Must have valid Selling It Right certification to work in a retail cannabis store
- Must provide a copy of clean Criminal Background Check prior to start date.
- Completion of high school and College/CEGEP/vocational or technical training required
- Demonstrated sales and service orientation required
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in the retail industry required - Cannabis industry preferred
- Excellent time management and prioritizing skills required
- Demonstrated ability to train and motivate staff required
- Skills to monitor and lead by example as required
- Basic office administration skills required
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office productivity suite
- Highly effective teamwork skills
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Well-defined sense of diplomacy
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills
- Must be available for shift work any time according to business needs, Monday to Sunday.
- Ability to work nights, holidays and weekends and different locations
- Thorough understanding of applicable health and safety legislation
- Professional, responsive, and positive work attitude is essential
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Why You Should Apply:
- The opportunity to work for a growing company that is positioned to become a globally recognized brand in the cannabis industry.
- Significant opportunity for growth, experience and learning
- Unlimited bonus earning potential
Additional points: The job posting reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions and duties as required for proper evaluation of the job. There may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To get your Selling It Right Licence please visit-