Retail Shift Leader, Pembina North
Canna Cabana is actively seeking Retail Shift Leaders who are knowledgeable, responsible, hardworking, dedicated, and mature individuals interested in joining our team. Join us and become an important part of a company where the sky is the limit.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Take the initiative: recruit, coach, and train top talent in an emerging new industry to ensure your team educates and informs their customers.
- Live the culture: be the industry leader in delivering a knowledgeable, genuine, and exceptional customer experience.
- Have an eye for detail: make sure the store is inviting, spotless, and well merchandised.
- Share your passion: as the resident expert and enthusiast on our products, you ensure excellent staff training and development.
- Build the brand: create a welcoming environment for customers and make a positive impact engaging with the communities in which we work.
- Make it happen: use your problem-solving and collaborative approach to achieve the (seemingly) impossible.
- Aspire for operational excellence: Develop and implement processes and procedures, oversee inventory, provide feedback on product trends and customer needs, maintain corporate visual merchandising standards, as well as assist with audits and SLGA requirements.
If you have:
- Must already have, or be able to quickly obtain, CannaSell SK certification
- Must provide a copy of clean Criminal Background Check prior to start date.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and at least 1- 2 years’ retail supervisory experience
- Experience working with similar brands/products (not necessary, but an asset)
- Ability to work nights, holidays and weekends and different locations.
- Ability to work any shift based on business needs, Monday to Sunday.
- Ability to develop and train staff through positive coaching and feedback
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A passion for customer service excellence
And these qualifications:
- MS Office suite
- POS expertise
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- Demonstrated abilities in visual planning and merchandising
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Why You Should Apply:
- The opportunity to work for a growing company that is positioned to become a globally recognized brand in the cannabis industry.
- Significant opportunity for growth, experience and learning
Additional points: The job posting reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions and duties as required for proper evaluation of the job. There may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To get your Smart Choices Licence please visit-