Delivery Driver - Sudbury
Canna Cabana is seeking a reliable Delivery Driver to join our growing team. The Canna Cabana Delivery Driver is responsible for delivering Canna Cabana orders to the customer in a timely and accurate manner. The Delivery Driver will understand and ensure AGCO compliance with aspects such as the amount of onboard inventory allowed, documentation of each sale, keeping a destination log and inventory ledger, keeping all products in a secure location like a trunk or lock box, and keeping a copy of the business license on hand.
- Delivers cannabis and cannabis accessories products to our customers in a safe, courteous, and timely manner
- Establishes and maintains outstanding relations with customers
- Reviews and verifies invoices and purchase requests to ensure accuracy
- Process and deliver customer orders using Pineapple express route management application
- Ensure customers' concerns and/or questions are solved and answered promptly and efficiently
- Communicate customer requests and/or problems to a Retail Store Manager when needed
- Inspects delivery vehicles and ensures the safety and security of the loading and unloading process
- Contacts customers to confirm delivery details
- Verifies the customer’s identity before making the delivery (ensuring they are of legal age)
- Determines placement of merchandise, follows safety and lifting protocols during deliveries, and conducts safety reviews
- Documents each sale and maintains delivery logs / records
- Maintain logs of working hours and of vehicle service and repair status, following applicable provincial and federal regulations.
- Follow all AGCO/Ontario Government compliance guidelines for cannabis delivery.
- Return car keys, gas card and any undelivered items to the store management at the end of the shift.
- Follow any health and safety protocol for safe delivery operations including use of PPE and following contactless white glove service.
- Other related duties as required
Qualifications / Skills:
- Familiarity with local streets, neighborhoods, and route
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible, reliable, and dependable
- Flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Strong time management and customer service skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational abilities with task prioritization, multi-tasking, use of timelines and time management techniques
- High level of personal integrity
- Strong work ethic
- Professional/mature demeanor under stressful situation.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Valid CannSell License
- Clean criminal background check
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Qualify to work in any retail Cannabis business as per AGCO requirements
- Valid driver’s license and excellent and safe driving skills required
- Minimum 3 years of safe motor vehicle driving experience
- A copy of current Clean driving abstract required with no violations in last three years.
- Proof of vehicle insurance coverage for work purposes and registration on driver's name
- Must be eligible to drive as per the rental car agreement - terms and conditions including the age requirement for the driver to be minimum 21 years of age.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with ability to perform routine vehicle checks everyday.
- Defensive Driver course an asset.
- Working smartphone with a data plan and charger required.