Retail Sales Associate/Delivery Driver - Kitchener
Canna Cabana is seeking a reliable Sales Associate/Delivery Driver to join our growing team. The Canna Cabana Sales Associate/Delivery Driver is responsible for delivering Canna Cabana Orders to the customer in a timely and accurate manner. The Sales Associate/Delivery Driver will understand and ensure AGCO compliance with aspects such as the amount of onboard inventory allowed, documentation of each sale, keeping a destination log and inventory ledger, keeping all products in a secure location like a trunk or locked box, and keeping a copy of the business licence in possession
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality, and quantity of merchandise or services required. Establishes and maintains outstanding relations with customers and ensure customers' concerns and/or questions are solved and answered promptly and efficiently
- Take orders from customers and prepare products for purchase
- Delivers cannabis and cannabis accessories products to our customers in a safe, courteous, and timely manner using Pineapple express route management application
- Attempt to calm irate customers by explaining the situation while attempting to resolve the issue to the best of your abilities
- Communicate customer requests and/or problems to a Retail Store Manager when needed
- Reviews and verifies invoices and purchase requests to ensure accuracy
- Contacts customers to confirm delivery details and verifies the customer's identity before making delivery (ensuring they are legal age)
- Determines placement of merchandise, follows safety and lifting protocols during deliveries, and conducts safety reviews
- Maintains logs such as sale & delivery logs/records, working hours log, vehicle service and repair log etc. following applicable provincial and federal regulations.
- Inspects delivery vehicles and ensures the safety and security of the loading and unloading process
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge to participate in merchandising and promotional activities for accessories.
- Ensure Store conditions are consistently upheld to established standards. Participate in all manner of store maintenance
- Assist with display of merchandise and inventory management with an aim to ensure accuracy in all transactions, inventory, and procedures
- Work in partnership with management and other employees to maximize store sales and in-store presence
- Answer external and internal phone calls and transfer calls to the appropriate person or Store Manager.
- Ensure that all health, safety, and security regulations are adhered to and required standards are met
- Prepare sales and accept cash, credit card, or automatic debit payment
- Other Duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- CannSell License and a clean police background check is mandatory in Ontario.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent and good knowledge of Cannabis products and strains.
- Valid driver’s license and excellent and safe driving skills required. Defensive Driver course an asset.
- A copy of current clean driving abstract required with no violations in last three years.
- Proof of vehicle insurance coverage for work purposes and registration on driver's name
- Familiarity with local streets, neighborhoods, and route
- Strong mechanical aptitude with ability to perform routine vehicle maintenance.
- First Aid Kit required in the vehicle.
- Working smartphone with a data plan and charger required.
- Two years of experience in retail sales with proven sales ability with capability to meet and surpass targets and goals
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of customers and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions required and to promote products and persuade customers
- Strong Knowledge of retail sales principles, methods, practice and techniques
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team and should be Professional/mature demeanor under stressful situation.
- High flexibility with strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities that allow one to work effectively in a diverse environment
- High level of integrity and work ethic Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner
- Highly responsible, reliable, and dependable
- Flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Strong time management and customer service skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational abilities with task prioritization, multi-tasking, use of timelines and time management techniques
Why You Should Apply:
- The opportunity to work for a growing company that is positioned to become a globally recognized brand in the cannabis industry.
- Significant opportunity for growth, experience and learning
- Unlimited bonus earning potential
Additional points: The job posting reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions and duties as required for proper evaluation of the job. There may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To get CannSell license please visit -