Retail Sales Associate- Pembina South/ St. Vital
Canna Cabana is actively seeking Part-Time Sales Associates who are knowledgeable, responsible, hardworking, dedicated, and mature individuals interested in joining our team. Join us and become an important part of a company where the sky is the limit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality, and quantity of merchandise or services required.
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge.
- Replace used stock, rotate current stock, and ensure satisfactory inventory levels.
- Participate in merchandising and promotional activities for accessories.
- Ensure store conditions are consistently upheld to established standards.
- Adapt communication style in order to deliver information effectively to a range of individuals.
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Attempt to calm irate customers by explaining the situation while attempting to resolve the issue to the best of your abilities.
- Take orders from customers and prepare products for purchase.
- Ensure that customers are satisfied with the issue resolution as well as the resolution process itself.
- Assist with display of merchandise.
- Assist with inventory management.
- Ensure accuracy in all transactions, inventory, and procedures.
- Participate in all manner of store maintenance.
- Prepare merchandise for purchase.
- Work in partnership with management and other employees to maximize store sales and in-store presence.
- Answer external and internal phone calls and transfer calls to the appropriate person or Store Manager.
- Ensure that all health, safety, and security regulations are adhered to and required standards are met.
- Prepare sales and accept cash, credit card, or automatic debit payment
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Smart Choices certification is mandatory.
- Must provide a copy of clean Criminal Background Check prior to start date.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent and good knowledge of Cannabis products and strains.
- Two years of experience in retail sales.
- Proven sales ability with capability to meet and surpass targets and goals.
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of customers and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions required.
- Ability to promote products and persuade customers
- Strong knowledge of retail sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work any shift based on business needs, Monday to Sunday.
- Ability to work nights, holidays and weekends and different locations.
- Demonstrated time management skills.
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
- High flexibility with strong interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse environment.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Why You Should Apply:
- The opportunity to work for a growing company that is positioned to become a globally recognized brand in the cannabis industry.
- Significant opportunity for growth, experience and learning
- Unlimited bonus earning potential
Additional points: The job posting reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions and duties as required for proper evaluation of the job. There may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To get your Smart Choices Licence please visit-